Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Kelsie's Wedding

Let me just state here that I'm not a wedding photographer even though I'm about to post two weddings that I've photographed recently.  I just made a couple exceptions for family. :)  Kelsie's mom flew me over to Seattle to photograph my husband's cousin's big day. It was my first experience using flash and I learned a lot! It's completely different then what I'm used to and I still have a long ways to go but I had so much fun with this crowd! They were so fun and easy to work with and were up for anything. They pretty much just let me boss them around. Kelsie and Cameron were naturals in front of the camera which made my job a lot easier. It was a great experience and I'm really glad I got to be a part of it!






And I just loved all these in black and white!








3 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm glad you had such a great time Jenny.
Man what a stress, but it sounds like you had the best crowd possible.
Love you.

Ashleigh said...

Love them Jenny! Your getting better and better. The flash looks amazing! :)

Unknown said...

OOOH! I love this sneak peak! You are an amazing photographer!